Okuma Avenger ABF Graphite Bait Feeder Reel Review
Okuma Avenger ABF Graphite Bait Feeder Reel Review – If you are one those fisherman that doesn’t like using fishing reels such as the Abu Garcia Ambassadeurs then I can recommend this fishing reel.
This is a brilliant reel for baitcasting because it has that rather nice feature which allows you to release line without opening the bail arm.
That is really handy when you do have a larger fish on than the breaking strain of your fishing line because this will allow you to let the fish run.
The other benefits are a multi-disk drag breaking system, six ball bearings, one quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing and made of corrosion resistant materials.
This is all backed up with a one year warranty.
- Patented On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disk, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- Six stainless steel ball bearings
- One Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- Rigid, die-cast aluminum handle design
- Machined aluminum handle knob (sizes 40 through 80)
- Patented S-Curve Oscillation System
- 20-size features Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, two-tone anodized, ported spool
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- Spare ported graphite spool included
The Okuma Avenger “ABF” baitfeeder spinning reel reflects a refinement and precision that is the culmination of a decade of research and development. It is a unique combination of tournament grade spinning reel and Okuma’s patented live line bait feeding system. The Avenger “ABF” series puts a new spin on the traditional world of reels, and more importantly, what can be expected from them. Quite simply, these are ultra smooth, precision crafted reels.
Check out this video:
The Okuma Avenger ABF Graphite Bait Feeder Reel is an exceptional fishing reel and is ideal for any fisherman whether young or old.
For USA please click on the link below.